Saturday 8 January 2011

Chocolate

Mood Boards can give you inspiration for your wedding or event, or they can help you keep on track with your own ideas.  I will be hijacking Mr LilGuy’s blog on occasion to post my mood boards on for you to browse and hopefully gain inspiration from.  Or why not create one of your own by clipping pictures from magazines and using A3 card if you have specific ideas?  When you’re planning a wedding it is so easy to get distracted by everyone else’s ideas so creating your own board will give you something to glance at to remind yourself of what it is that you as a couple want!


With the recent chilly weather I have been thinking a lot about hot chocolate (probably more so as my diet doesn’t allow for it!), warm and rich.  For my mood board I have used various contrasts with coffee, cream, pink and cinnamon, with of course a bit of sparkle!

Invitation – http://www.lilguy.co.uk
Cakes – Couture Cakes, contact via Lilguy

No comments:

Post a Comment