Wednesday 31 August 2011

Nicola Jane Millinery

Today we introduce Nicola Jane Millinery. Nicola Jane Sykes is 30 and was born and raised in Oldham, Manchester. She originally qualified as a chef however for a couple of years now has taken her eye and talent towards millinery, which she absolutely loves!

"Making headpieces is so rewarding and because I sew everything by hand my range is very couture and extremely bespoke.


I have just started trading under Nicola Jane Millinery, I work on my own and from home, I also have a workroom at Parkin Fabrics in Oldham who provides  my high quality sinamay and other materials to make my headpieces.


I have a wonderful selection of wooden hat blocks to create some amazing creations!"

You can contact Nicola via email, through her Facebook page where you can see more of her designs, and follow her on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment