Friday 29 April 2011

Amethyst Photography


As mentioned in a previous post, working from home I do miss out on 'office gossip', but make up for it by going onto Twitter. Not only do I get to tweet with people I now consider to be friends but I also make valuable contacts within the wedding industry and I get to introduce them to my readers here. Today I'm pleased to feature Wayne Cook from Amethyst Photography, who I consider to be a friend as well as a great photographer - so if you're in the Stockton on Tees area and need a photographer check out his work. Here he shares with us one of his favourite weddings - he sent more photos across than I asked for so that I could pick and choose from them, but I couldn't, and I make absolutely no apology for using them all!
Amethyst Photography Wedding Photography, Portrait Photography,Materinty Photography, Model Portfolios, Makeover Photoshoot, Boudoir Photography, Event Photography, Commercial Photography for the North East
This is the wedding of Claire and Andrew a couple from Billingham, who married at Judges Country Hotel in Yarm.

Claire is a senior buyer for a company and Andrew is a trainee teacher, and had been planning all aspects of the day for a couple of years.
Sadly, Claires father had passed away a few years ago, and wasn't able to walk his daughter down the aisle so she was given away by her twin brothers John and Kieron. Andrew is a bit of a sporting celebrity locally, as he plays semi professionally at football and also cricket.
The day itself was pretty cold, and Andrew and Claire, decided as it was that once in a lifetime day, they would brave the cold winds and wander around the grounds for their photographs, as Judges has many lovely areas to have shots taken, from the bridge over the lake, to a circle of thorns.
  
There are also many secret gardens hidden among the grounds and we explored all in our time with them.

This was quite a surreal wedding for us, as we not only knew the bride and groom and family, but also a large majority of their guests which made ordering them around for shots so much easier.

Despite the weather, everyone had a fantastic, and at times emotional day.
 

I'm sure you can all see why I found it impossible to chose which photos to use. I love the mix of black & white and colour and the way Wayne has captured the essence of happiness and joy without formality.

So, a fun, friendly and above all professional photography company with competitive prices! You can contact Wayne through his website, find him on Facebook and follow him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment