Tuesday 26 April 2011

Happy Wedding Anniversary

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary. I'm sure there are many businesses out there which wouldn't be as successful if there was no one 'behind the scenes' doing things like building a website, setting up a blog etc. Mine is one of them. I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank publicly Mr LilGuys for all the hard work he has put in re-designing our website, setting up this blog (which I frequently hijack!) and our Facebook page, especially as he is working hard to get his own business going. He deserves special thanks also for taking on two teenage boys as part of the package - they are very good as teenagers go, but it's still a daunting task taking on someone else's children!

I sincerely hope that our wedding anniversary this year is less eventful than last year. I had just arrived at work when I got a phone call from the school to say that my youngest son had 'had a slight accident' - their idea of a 'slight accident' and mine clearly differ as when I arrived at school (following a faster than normal drive up the A23) it was to be greeted by the sight of a paramedic ambulance! The school nurse said that she thought that he'd probably sprained his wrists (having fallen off the school stage). Seven hours later Toby had both arms in plaster (yep, broken, not sprained) and 8 or 9 x-rays later the hospital were happy that he hadn't in fact cracked his skull open!
So, much love and thanks go to Mr LG - and Toby, please stay out of trouble this year!
Best Photo of the day
Our favourite photo of the whole day was taken under the old tree by the pond at the front of the house - what it doesn't show is that Dean was holding onto me to help me as my heels were sinking into the grass which resembled a sponge after 3 weeks of rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment