If your dream is to get married in style in tropical paradise then our guest blogger today will he able to help to fulfil that dream
Pierre Carr, Exclusive Tropical Weddings is a luxury, bespoke wedding design and coordination company, creating stylish and elegant weddings in one of the most beautiful destinations in the world - the Caribbean.Formed in 2008 to meet the demands of today's modern bride and groom, wishing to have their dream wedding on a paradise island away from home. Pierre Carr, Exclusive Tropical Weddings works closely with the couple to create a unique celebration that reflects their individual style and taste.
With a fantastic climate and numerous idyllic backdrops the Caribbean is the perfect setting to fulfil hopes and dreams, and with Pierre Carr's specialist knowledge they ensure that your special day and its lead up is stress free and full of happy memories.Founder, Michelle Pierre-Carr is a Commonwealth silver medallist and former international athlete who spent 17 years representing Great Britain at the highest level in the world of athletics. She also spent 13 years working successfully as a print and broadcast journalist in organisations such as the BBC and The Press Association before setting up Pierre Carr Ltd.
With happy child hood memories of golden beaches, breathtaking waterfalls and all year round sunshine, the Caribbean was the only choice for Michelle to have her own stylish wedding and key in her decision to create a company that would bridge the gap for couples wishing to marry in the Caribbean.
With specialist knowledge of the region, Michelle has created partnerships with five star and diamond rated venues, such as Jamaica’s exclusive Ritz Carlton, Half Moon (voted one of the finest honeymoon destinations in Jamaica’s Montego Bay) and Rose Hall Resort & Spa, part of the Hilton Group.
Wedding Planning Credentials:
• Trained by UK Alliance of Wedding Planners
• Earned distinguished graduate to attain status as a Professional Bridal Consultant with the Association of Bridal Consultants.
• Full Planning Service
• Venue Search
• Seek and Find Inspections
• Wedding Dress & Accessories Assistance
• Celebrations & Excursions
• Supplier Sourcing
• Offi ciates
• Video & Photographer
• Budget Planning
• Hotel Group Bookings
• Floral Design
Why Marry in the Caribbean
• Couples can combine their wedding location and honeymoon destination to save on cost
• Legal requirements and paperwork are relatively easy
• Inviting a smaller number of guests can lower the wedding cost
• Wedding guests can be encouraged to have a holiday at the same time as attending the wedding to save on cost.
You can get in contact with Michelle through her website, as well as following her on Facebook and Twitter.