Monday 12 March 2012

Drawn by Helen

Yesterday I attended a  wedding fair at Yew Lodge near East Grinstead which I will feature in a separate blog another day. As regular readers will know I do try to bring you  some unusual ideas for your special day, and yesterday I met a lovely lady who would give fantastic entertainment for your guests and provide the favours at the same time!
Helen's quick caricatures capture the likeness of a person in a charming and flattering way and her outgoing, witty personality puts you at ease immediately. Personally I dislike having my photo taken and was a little worried when she said she's draw me, but I absolutely love the cartoon portrait she did of me as it gives me a curvy sassyness that is inside me but doesn't very often get to be shown!
Perhaps instead of favours Helen's drawings could be used as a very different guest book with messages from your guests on the back of them. Either way you and your guests will be entertained and received a lasting memento. Please go and check out the Drawn By Helen website, connect with her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter. 

What do you think of my cartoon portait - leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment