Wednesday 30 March 2011

Sweet Dream Events

Here at Lil'Guy we're constantly on the lookout for interesting and exciting things to show you.  Planning a wedding can take months of looking around for inspiration and we hope to give you a wide range of different ideas.  Some brides (and of course grooms!) having been dreaming of their wedding since playing dress up as a child and have an exact image of what they want on their special day, some have a vague idea and just need to pull ideas and suppliers together to create the right atmosphere on the day, others may not have any specific idea in mind at all.  Today we are thrilled to welcome Hannah from Sweet Dream Events to share a little insight into her world.......


When you first asked me to contribute to your blog I felt that I wanted to give people an insight into what I can offer their event, as once people meet me they realise it is far more than my website shows them.
I love providing my clients with an event that is an extension of their personalitlies, Once I have had my initital free consultation I am able to get an insight into what would suit my clients event. I like to keep everything under one umbrella. I have a very close network of industry lovelies who are like an extended family to me, who I work with to make sure the whole design compliments each other, from stationery to flowers, so I can take away the stress and worry of so many things.


 


 
Of course Sweet and Dessert tables are the most popular thing at the moment. All of my tables are uniquely designed for each event, I do not have a generic table I use each time. I have pretty much covered all types of events with my tables, Hen parties, Baby showers, Weddings and birthdays. I am also loving designing Eco-chic ideas, all of which can be seen at The Luxury Wedding Showcase in March. 
  
A lot of my inflences come from interiors. I trained in Decorative art and Interior design. I often use large pieces of furniture for dessert displays, quirky items on guest book tables, fabrics and wallpapers for backdrops and craft items. I think visual stimulation is so important. I would consider myself a crafty diy lady with an invalueable imagination. Sweet Dream Events is constantly evolving, making sure events are designed to be as special as those attending.



  
  
 

 

 Our thanks to Hannah and a quick note to say that the photos here are just a very small snapshot of gorgeousness!  I thoroughly recommend visiting Hannah's website , blog and Facebook page to get more inspiration and to drool over the sweetness there.  You can also follow her on Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment