Monday 28 March 2011

Tiny-Gems

Mrs LG very much enjoys gathering guest blog posts on anything and everything wedding related and thoroughly enjoys working in the wedding industry.  In January this year we featured a lovely and talented lady who makes gorgeous jewellery both for weddings and everyday wear.  We are very pleased to welcome back Sarah Marks from Tiny-Gems with the update she promised us and some photos of just a few of her new line ....... 




Since we were last featured in LilGuys blog we have had some very exciting and busy times. Tiny-Gems have taken a dramatic turn deeper into the wedding scene which is fabulous as I love all things wedding. It's like a dream come true to be dealing with brides and like minded people everyday and I sometimes think I'm more excited than the bride to be when discussing their ideas for their big day. We have started making Heirloom Bouquets from vintage and vintage style  jewellery and these have been what can only be described as a huge success. Brides from all over the world are contacting me requesting their own Heirloom Bouquets and I am so busy it's crazy but brilliant as well.




Not only that but photographers and lots of wedding industry people are also contacting me wanting to feature my Heirloom Bouquets in their photo shoots and asking for specific types of bouquets to go with the style they have in mind. I’ve got some very exciting shoots coming up in the next few months and I can’t wait to see the end results. Two of these shoots in particular I am really looking forward to as they have really allowed me to think outside the box and get really creative and out there with my designs. I have been working very closely with Jo from Sprae PR and she is an absolute genius at what she does along with being a lovely person too.

I am still number one on the top 100 UK wedding tweeters which I am over the moon about and hoping it continues. There are lots more plans for the next couple of months but again I am keeping my cards very close to my chest at the moment! To keep upto date with my crazy journey in the world of www.tiny-gems.co.uk please follow me on Twitter  and like my Facebook page  I look forward to tweeting and chatting with you all, Sarah x




I'm sure you'll agree, these beautiful Heirloom Bouquets make a stunning alternative to a traditional bridal bouquet if you suffer from allergies, or would be ideal if you're getting married abroad.  Thank you for sharing these with us Sarah, and as always we hope that you'll keep us updated in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment