Monday 9 May 2011

Rich Reds and Golds

To be able to do a job I love is a privilege and a pleasure, and it's taken me a while to really relax and enjoy myself - sounds strange? Perhaps, but after years of working for various companies in largely financial and administration roles, the fact that doing things like putting together inspiration boards is actually now part of my 'job' takes a bit of getting used to! I hope that somewhere along the line they help someone to have the wedding of their dreams. Today I have indulged my love of strong, rich colours.

Cupcake Tower from Cakes By Beth
Invitation from LilGuys Mhendi Range
Wedding Gown from Kekopean Stitches
Red Dress from My Evening Dress
Bouquet from Stylehive
Shoes from Crystal Couture
Styling from Sweet Days and Roses
Paris at night photo borrowed from Janey Butler's Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment